Detroit FRC City Meeting Minutes February 22, 2021
Detroit Financial Review Commission
CITY REGULAR MEETING
Monday, February 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
Remotely Using Microsoft Teams
Approved: March 29, 2021
- Call to Order
Chairperson, Rachael Eubanks called the meeting to order 1:02 p.m.
- Roll Call
Members Present -6
- Rachael Eubanks
- Brenda Jones
- David Nicholson
- Dave Massaron
- Angelique Peterson-Mayberry (non-voting on City matters)
- Ron Rose
Members Absent -3
- Jay Rising
- Nicholai Vitti (non-voting on City matters)
- John Walsh
Let the record show that six (6) Commission members eligible to vote were present, A quorum was present.
- Approval of the Proposed Minutes from the January 25, 2021 Regular City Meeting
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Nicholson to approve the draft minutes of the Commission's January 25, 2021 City Meeting as presented. The Commission unanimously approved the minutes of the City meeting as presented.
- Executive Director's Report
- Patrick Dostine, Executive Director, informed the meeting that in reviewing the City's monthly report, ending December 31, 2020, the city continues to pay its debt and pension obligations, remains in compliance, and there is no reason to consider rescinding the waiver at this time.
- Chair invited Mr. Dostine to give an update on the City's February Revenue Estimating Conference.
- Mr. Dostine reported that the executive committee for the February 2021 revenue estimating conference unanimously approved the OCFO's revenue estimates. The estimates will be used to formulate the FY 2022 budget which will be introduced to city council on March 5.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Comment
- Michelle George
- Next Meeting Date
- City Regular Meeting: Monday, March 29, 2021 at 1:00 pm, remotely via Microsoft Teams.
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Jones to adjourn. The Commission approved the motion to adjourn.
- There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 1:09 p.m.