Contracting Opportunities for Transit Projects
Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations/Qualifications (RFQs), Request for Bids (RFBs), and/or Invitation for Bids (IFBs) for Transit Projects:
For potential contracting opportunities for other transit projects, contact public transit providers.
Michigan Department of Transportation-Office of Passenger Transportation
- RFP for Emergency Management Plan Template (EMPT) for Michigan Rural Public Transit Agencies - Proposal Due September 27, 2021
- MDOT - RFP for Consulting Services to Assess the Condition of Public Transportation Facilities - Proposal Due October 11, 2021
- MDOT - RFI for Statewide Mobility As A Service (Maas) Platform - Proposal Due October 15, 2021
Michigan Public Transit Association
- The Michigan Public Transit Association is accepting applications for the position of a part time Training Program Coordinator for fiscal year 2022 (October 1, 2021-September 30, 2022). Letters of interest should be received no later than 5 p.m., September 24, 2021 and may be submitted via email to: email@example.com.
Additional information can be requested and questions addressed, in writing via email, to Clark Harder, Executive Director, MPTA at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries accepted. For details, please refer to https://mptaonline.org/content/transit-training-coordinator.
Midwest Bus Corporation
Saginaw Transit Authority Regional Services
- RFP: Saginaw Transit Authority Regional Services is soliciting Proposals for Heavy Duty Transit Buses.
To view and download the RFP please go to https://saginaw-stars.com/about/purchasing/. To request a copy of the RFP, please contact Christine Billeter at email@example.com. Proposal due date: Monday, October 4, 2021.