- Nearly $32,000 raised at ninth annual Fostering Futures Scholarship Trust Fund event in Detroit; More than 480 foster youth eligible to receive college scholarships
- Event to raise funds for child abuse, neglect prevention statewide; Michigan Children's Trust Fund 19th annual Pam Posthumus Signature Auction set for Sept. 28
- Additional September emergency food assistance benefits related to pandemic to be issued
- Governor Whitmer proclaims Sept. 12 - 18 as Direct Support Professionals Week
- MDHHS Senior Deputy Director for Public Health Dr. Alexis Travis announced as de Beaumont Foundation 40 under 40 award honoree
- MDHHS launches a video aimed to support families of children and youth with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders in honor of FASD awareness day
- MDHHS launches online access to immunization records for Michiganders ages 18 and older
- Governor Whitmer declares September as Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month
- MDHHS issues quarantine guidance for asymptomatic students
Prevention measures, including universal masking, reduce COVID-19 transmission and days away from school due to quarantine
- MDHHS, Wayne County recommend evacuation for areas of Flat Rock due to hazardous fumes from gas leak; All residents within affected area and described areas below should evacuate View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive