- MDHHS seeking proposals for services to domestic violence victims
- MDHHS updates Agricultural and Food Processing Employee testing order; exempts fully vaccinated individuals from routine testing
- Michigan Domestic and Sexual Violence Policy Director Receives Champion of Justice Award
- All Michigan households eligible for food assistance will receive additional payment in June
- More than 25 Michigan schools recognized for centering child and adolescent health even during crisis
- MDHHS shares improvements to Michigan's child welfare system; Court appearance highlights continued reform that protects youth, helps families
- First case of hantavirus reported in Michigan
- Michigan's aging adults can sign up for free online classes offered by MDHHS to improve their brain health; June is Alzheimer's and Brain Awareness Month
- MDHHS issues RFP for elder abuse prevention programming
- Hometown Health Heroes and Jean Chabut Policy Champions honored by Michigan Public Health Week partnership View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive