MI Bridges Community Partner Tools and Resources
The MI Bridges Community Partner User Guide has everything you need to know about MI Bridges functions, resources, where to find help, etc. all in an interactive, easy-to-use guide.
MI Bridges How-To Videos
MI Bridges Micro-Learning Videos
These microlearning videos (approximately 2-3 minutes) show key MI Bridges community partner and resident functionality broken down by task.
COMMUNITY PARTNER FUNCTIONALITY
- View Community Partner ID (CP-ID)
- Connect with a Navigator
- Notification Preferences
- Add a New Client
- Remove A Client
COMMUNITY PARTNER REFERRAL FUNCTIONALITY
Job Aids for Community Partners
Partners can use the job aids below to assist clients with using MI Bridges.
- Register a New Client Account
- Assist a client with Applying for Benefits
- Assist a client with Help Me Find Resources
- Manage My Case
- Connecting with a Client/Navigator
Partners can use the job aids below when using partner features in MI Bridges
- Register a New Community Partner Organization
- Create a New Community Partner User
- Manage My Organization
- View Metrics/Reports
- Referral Management
Community Partner Information
MI Bridges Community Partners Phone Assistance Guidance (Extended until January 31, 2022)
Community Partner Flyer - this flyer is helpful for Community Partners with information on the new MI Bridges
- View your information in the 2-1-1 database to be sure it is accurate.
- Click here for instructions to locate and /or update your organization's information in the Michigan 2-1-1 resource database.
Community Partner Outreach Materials
MI Bridges Community Partner Updates
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services distributes a bi-monthly community partner bulletin to help partners stay informed on the latest MI Bridges developments. See below for recent bulletins.
MI Bridges Enhancements and Updates - These notes are helpful to community partners and share enhancements and updates to MI Bridges.