MI Bridges Community Partner Tools and Resources
MI Bridges Community Partner Updates
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services distributes a bi-monthly community partner bulletin to help partners stay informed on the latest MI Bridges developments. See below for recent bulletins.
MDHHS has shared several resources with MI Bridges Community Partners during the COVID-19 state of emergency. You can find those resources here. Those resources include:
- Phone Assistance Guidance (Extended until September 30, 2021)
- Information on Stimulus Checks
Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer Program (P-EBT)
SER Policy Changes
Double Up Food Bucks
You can also find additional resources at www.michigan.gov/coronavirus.
Community Partner Information
Community Partner Flyer - this flyer is helpful for Community Partners with information on the new MI Bridges
- View your information in the 2-1-1 database to be sure it is accurate.
- Click here for instructions to locate and /or update your organization's information in the Michigan 2-1-1 resource database.
Community Partner Outreach Materials
Job Aids for Community Partners
Partners can use the job aids below to assist clients with using MI Bridges.
- Register a New Client Account
- Assist a client with Applying for Benefits
- Assist a client with Help Me Find Resources
- Manage My Case
- Connecting with a Client/Navigator
Partners can use the job aids below when using partner features in MI Bridges
- Register a New Community Partner Organization
- Create a New Community Partner User
- Manage My Organization
- View Metrics/Reports
- Referral Management
MI Bridges How-To Videos
MI Bridges Enhancements and Updates - These notes are helpful to community partners and share enhancements and updates to MI Bridges.