WEATHERIZATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM State Plan Public Hearing Notice
The Michigan Department of Health & Human Services is holding a public hearing on the DOE State Plan and providers for the Program Year 2021 Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) for Low-Income Persons.
A public hearing is scheduled to receive comments from interested people on: April 8, 2021, 10-11 A.M. https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3587953145093575949
The hearing is being held virtually as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Copies of the 2021 plan may be obtained by emailing MDHHS-BCAEO@michigan.gov. The 2021 plan includes the following changes:
• DOE Allocation-Federal Appropriations for Program Year 2020 Planning Allocation.
• American Customer Service Index (ACSI) Survey Action Plan.
• Updated Multifamily Weatherization Plan.
• Updated Training Plan and new requirements.
• Updated Michigan Field Guide.
• Updated Energy Audit Manual.
• Updates throughout State Plan.
Written comments regarding the plan will be accepted until April 12, 2021, and should be emailed with the subject "PY21 DOE State Plan Comments" to: MDHHS-BCAEO@michigan.gov