Mental Health Spotlight
- Interpreters, Resources & More - Training Video for Clinicians and Providers
- Chris: An Overview and the Importance of "A Culture of Gentleness," also known as Gentle Teaching.
- Leslie: An ASL interpreter discusses her expertise on Eye Movement Desensitization and Processing (EMDR) as important to communication.
- Kathleen: Information on the importance of addressing mental health in the Deaf community, including the current issues related to COVID-19
- Karen: Overview of barriers and risks for Deaf-Blind individuals during the Covid-19 pandemic, and importance of technology to stay connected and reduce isolation.
- MDHHS/BHDDA Veteran Navigator Project FY20 Review Video
- 2020 Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Evidence-Based Practice Individual Placement and Support Report
- 2019 Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Evidence-Based Practice Individual Placement and Support Report - September 2019
- Rewind: Being DeafBlind and Seeking Health Care
Discover some of the challenges for a DeafBlind individual when facing a mental health issue. In this video, the viewer has the opportunity to get a feel for what it is like for a DeafBlind woman to seek medical help. She is experiencing a tightness in her chest and is having difficulty breathing. Watch as she and her service dog navigate the community and ultimately receive compassionate medical care.
- BHDDA Veteran and Military Members Strategic Plan
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Funding Opportunities
Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Funding Opportunities
Due 12:00 noon on Monday, February 5, 2018
- Drop In Center Assessment and Survey A Quick Tool to Assess Your Drop In Center and a Drop In Center Survey
- Mental Health and Wellness Commission web site
- Improving Practice Initiatives in Michigan