The My Inbox tab/function in CHAMPS allows access for users to view system alerts, change selected domain and profile, view archived documents (including paper remittance advice), upload HIPAA Compliant files and verify if a National Provider Identifier (NPI) is enrolled with Michigan Medicaid by using the Provider Verification tool.
To access a resource click on the preferred file hyperlink.
Quick Reference Guides
- My Inbox Functions
- Provider Verification Tool
- Retrieving Medicaid Paper Remittance Advice
- CHAMPS Navigation Tutorial- PDF, Recording
- How to Access TPL Void Report
- Upload File (Batch Upload) Instructions