Medicaid Provider Alerts & Resources
This page offers alerts, updates, and resources from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and is intended for Michigan Medicaid healthcare providers.
We work to secure access to quality, cost-effective, patient & family-centered health care services, with a focus on Michigan’s most vulnerable residents, through collaboration with our partners.
Alerts or Updates
- December 2, 2021: Reminder Updating TPL Information
- December 1, 2021: Upcoming File Transfer Service Portal Downtime
- December 1, 2021: Provider Relations 2022 Training Suggestions Survey
- November 30, 2021: File Transfer Service is Moving to a New URL
- November 30, 2021: You're Invited: Michigan Medicaid Webinar Training - Maternity & OBGYN Billing