Limited assistance to nonpublic and home schools is available in this unit, primarily through access to information for families, nonpublic schools, local and intermediate school districts, state agencies, and other interested parties are provided on the website.
- Login to MEGS+ - Nonpublic School Membership Report Application Institutional nonpublic schools submit information on enrollment, qualification of teachers, and course of study using this login. The electronic submission of the Nonpublic School Membership Report is not available for new nonpublic schools or home school families.
- Creating a MEIS Account
- Nonpublic School MEGS+ Security Authorization
- 2019-2020 Nonpublic School Membership Report Form
- Nonpublic School Membership Report Instructions
- Number of Nonpublic Schools by ISD
- National Home Education Research Institute (NHERI) NHERI aims to produce high-quality statistics, research, and technical reports on home education; serve as a clearinghouse of research for home educators, researchers, and policy makers; and educate the public concerning the findings of all research on home education.
- Office of Nonpublic Education U.S. Department of Education liaison to the nonpublic school community.