Open Enrollment Information
|Benefits Open Enrollment Part 2 Information|
Benefits Open Enrollment (BOE) Part 2 will be held November 2, 2020 through November 24, 2020 and is your opportunity to review and change your benefit elections (health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance), and now, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) enrollment as well. You are strongly encouraged to do so to ensure you and your covered eligible dependents have the necessary coverage for the coming year.
- All BOE Part 2 changes must be entered in your HR Self-Service account no later than 11:59 p.m. on November 24, 2020. Access to your HR Self-Service account will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online, except during regular scheduled maintenance. Password assistance is available at www.mi.gov/selfserv under "Get Help" or by calling the MI HR Service Center.
- All supporting eligibility documentation for BOE must be provided to the MI HR Service Center by December 1, 2020.
- If you need assistance, contact the MI HR Service Center at 877-766-6447.
- The coverage period for BOE Part 2 is now a calendar-based plan year, running January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
- If you are married to another eligible State employee or retiree, review the Eligibility Guidelines regarding your options for enrollment as either an employee or as a dependent, as well as options for enrolling your child(ren).
- Information about your eligibility, and the eligibility of your family members, can be found in Eligibility Guidelines.
- When you complete the enrollment process, you will be provided with a confirmation statement. The confirmation statement is sent to the email address you have on file in your HR Self-Service account. If you do not have an email address on file your confirmation statement is sent in the postal mail. Changes will not be recorded if you exit the system before receiving a message confirming that the confirmation statement has been sent and the enrollment is complete. This will be the only confirmation statement you will receive.
Additional BOE online resources:
If you would like assistance, please contact the MI HR Service Center toll-free at 877-766-6447.