During the COVID-19 outbreak, MDCR offices are open by appointment only. You may file a complaint of discrimination using the online complaint form, call 1-800-482-3604, or email MDCRServiceCenter@michigan.gov.
Our website is getting a new look. As part of a project to modernize websites for all state of Michigan executive branch departments, we will be launching a new website in the coming weeks. The site will look a little different and you will need to update your bookmarks, if you have them, but the same services and content will still be available.
Recent News Releases
- MDCR Director Johnson Applauds MSP Study and Transparency, Calls for Greater Accountability from Law Enforcement
- MDCR Director John E. Johnson, Jr. on the Passing of Lani Guinier
- MDCR Director John E. Johnson, Jr. on the Passing of Sidney Poitier
- Michigan Department of Civil Rights Responds to the Passing of LGBTQ Leader Jim Toy
- Michigan Department of Civil Rights: MICRC Maps Dilute Minority Voting Strength
- Michigan Department of Civil Rights: MICRC Maps Violate the Voting Rights Act, Must be Redrawn