Fair Housing Training Event Registration
The Division of Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing, the MDCR Housing Unit and our fair housing partners are hosting five fair housing trainings throughout Michigan. Advance registration is required to attend. Please fill out the form at the link below and be sure to indicate which training you plan to attend.
ASL interpreters will be provided at each training. If you require additional accommodations, please contact Karlee Rose Gruetzner at GruetznerK1@michigan.gov or 313-437-7035.
- GRAND RAPIDS: Thursday, January 16, 2020 from 1:30 pm - 4 pm, Area Agency on Aging of Western Michigan located at 3125 Eagle Crest Dr NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- DETROIT: Thursday, January 30, 2020 from 10 am - 1 pm, Samaritan Center Room 1623 located at 5555 Connor Street, Detroit, MI 48213
- YPSILANTI: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 from 1 pm - 4 pm, SPARK East Innovation Center located at 215 W Michigan Avenue, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- FLINT: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 from 1 pm - 4 pm, Communication Access Center in Gilbert Hall, located at 1277 W Court Street, Flint, MI 48503
- KALAMAZOO: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 from 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm, Disability Network Southwest Michigan located at 517 E. Crosstown Parkway, Kalamazoo, MI 49001