Water Use Reporting

Water Usage Reporting Header
  • Michigan's Water Use Reporting Program

    All water users having a capacity to withdraw water quantities of 100,000 gallons per day or greater must report their use on an annual basis. Agricultural users report to the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development at no cost. All other industries report to the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy for a fee. Water users are required to submit their annual reports to the State of Michigan by April 1 of the following year.

  • 2020 MAEAP Water Use Reporting Annual Report PDF icon