CREP Information and Education

The content below is intended for informational and educational purposes. The following documents are in a printable format.

Technical Question & Answer

Information and Education

Agreements and Documents

The first step to enrolling in the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP) program is to contact the local Farm Service Agency (FSA), Conservation District, or CREP Technician. FSA will be able to determine producer and cropland eligibility. All of the forms necessary to enroll in the program will be available at the FSA office.

NRCS Program Sheets

The program sheets were created by NRCS (Natural Resource Conservation Service) to summarize the conservation practices eligible for CREP. Included in the program sheets are a brief description of the practice, eligibility requirements, installation requirements, management considerations, and maintenance requirements.