More than $16 million is available to fund grant awards to Michigan Learning and Education Advancement Program Regional Consortia to address regional workforce needs and advance existing employees through re- and upskilling.
Request for Proposal (RFP) submissions are due by 11:59 p.m., May 7, 2021 with awardees notified by May 28, 2021. View the detailed RFP.
A pre-submission informational webinar will occur on April 7, 2021, to provide an overview of the process for potential applicants. The webinar will be held from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Pre-registration is required and can be done at, https://mileap.eventbrite.com.
If you have questions, please contact LEO-MICC@michigan.gov.
More information about MiLEAP is available at Michigan.gov/MiLEAP.
- WARN Notices
- Year to Date WARN Listing
State Plans and Required Reports
- WIOA Eligible Youth Providers PY20
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Waivers
On June 23, 2020, the U.S. Department of Labor approved a waiver of statutory and regulatory provisions of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Conditions were removed via email notification from USDOL on September 18, 2020.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) 2020-2023 Unified State Plan and Approved Waivers
On June 23, 2020 the U.S. Department of Labor approved Michigan’s Program Year (PY) 2020 WIOA Unified State Plan, submitted on March 31, 2020. The State plan is valid through June 30, 2024.
- Program Year 2019 Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Annual Report
- FY15-19 JVSG State Plan Program Narrative
- Credential Transparency
Credential Engine provides web-based services in the form of the first centralized, national database to collect current information about credentials, a common description language, and the ability to create customized applications to relay and use credential information.
- Adult Education
- Fidelity Bonding Program of Michigan
- Food Assistance Employment and Training (FAE&T) Program
- Going PRO Training Funds
- High School Equivalency Testing Program Fact Sheet
- Martin Luther King, Jr.▪ César Chávez ▪ Rosa Parks Initiative
- Michigan Talent Districts
- Michigan Works! Business Services Overview
- Michigan's Industry Cluster Approach (MICA)
- State Monitor Advocate/State Complaint Specialist
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Fact Sheet
- WARN Fact Sheet
- WIOA Dislocated Worker Program
- WIOA Rapid Response Fact Sheet
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Program