- Vocational Rehabilitation Program, Bureau of Services for Blind Persons
The purpose of the Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons) is to help you become employed in a career that suits your current or potential skills and abilities.
- Pure Michigan Talent Connect
Online marketplace connecting Michigan’s job seekers and employers.
- Michigan Occupational Employment Forecasts Through 2024
The Michigan statewide forecast and regional forecasts can be useful for career planning.
Connecting the Disability Community to Information & Opportunities
- Business Services
- Employer Assistance and Resource Network (EARN) ...a resource for employers seeking to recruit, hire, and retain qualified employees with disabilities.
- Employers and the ADA: Myths and Facts (USDOL Publication) Know the facts about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and what it does--and doesn't--require of employers.
- Post Secondary Readiness Program
Before an Individual Plan for Employment is developed that includes the use of (Michigan) Bureau of Services for Blind Persons resources for college, the individual must demonstrate his or her ability to function in the academic environment. The Post Secondary Readiness Program has been developed to measure a student's preparedness for college, specifically in the areas of communication skills, note taking, technology skills, travel, and activities of daily living.