- Overview brochure
This brochure (available in English, Spanish, and Arabic) highlights different programs that are offered at the Bureau of Services for Blind Persons.
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) Brochure
The Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) Brochure lays out the 5 focus areas which are designed to be an early start at job exploration and assisting students with identifying career interests.
- DeafBlind Services brochure
This brochure includes information on DeafBlind Services for individuals who are both deaf and blind. For more information, call 800-292-4200.
- That All May Read--Braille and Talking Book Library brochure
Do you enjoy a good book, but you're no longer able to read small print? People who are unable to use standard print material due to a visual or physical disability have a free audio library they can access from the ease and privacy of their own home! Read more about the Braille and Talking Book Library.
- Business Services
The Bureau of Services for Blind Persons (BSBP) provides businesses expert assistance to maximize the success of employers in the acquisition of talent. Blind or visually impaired individuals with the proper accommodations and supports work in many industries, retail environments and professional offices.
- Other Publications
Published by other organizations.
- Resources FOR Eye Doctors
- Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) and Related
- Michigan Unified State Plan
- Michigan No-Fault Provider Directory - Listed as Vision Rehabilitation Service Provider
- Resources to FIND an Eye Doctor
- Orientation & Mobility Instructors
- AFB Senior Site
- Assistive Technology Installers/Trainers
- Braille Transcribing and Equipment Repair Services
- Careers in Blind Rehabilitation (Information on University Programs)
- Michigan Disability Resources Website
- Michigan State University Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities
- NFB Newsline
- Technology Related to Blindness and Visual Impairment