- COVID-19 Interim Enforcement Plan
- Employers and employees with questions regarding workplace safety and health may contact MIOSHA using the new hotline at 855-SAFEC19 (855-723-3219).
Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
News & Updates
- State cites 19 businesses, totaling $51,400 in penalties for COVID-19 workplace safety violations
- Sodecia Automotive Detroit Corp in Roseville cited for MIOSHA violations totaling $108,200 in proposed penalties
- State Provides Guidelines to Gyms, Fitness Centers to Open Safely
- Ambassador Program Launches to Educate Michigan Businesses on Workplace Safety Guidelines
- State Issues COVID-19 Citations for Workplace Safety Violations, Urges Businesses to Protect Employees
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- September 2020 MIOSHA eNews
- Summer 2020 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails