All MIOSHA standards; administrative, agriculture operations, construction safety and health; and, general industry safety and health, are administrative rules. An administrative rule is a written regulation that has the effect of law. MIOSHA promulgates administrative rules under the authority of the Michigan Administrative Procedures Act. The administrative rules printed in the Michigan Administrative Code is the true and correct copy of all MIOSHA promulgated rules. The Office of Regulatory Reinvention provides the Michigan administrative code version of all MIOSHA standards in electronic form free of charge on their internet website.
- NEW - CS Part 601. Air Contaminants for Construction - was amended, effective September 20, 2019
- NEW - CS Part 620. Ventilation Control for Construction - was amended, effective September 20, 2019
- NEW - ADM Part 11. Recording and Reporting of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses was amended, effective September 19, 2019
- NEW - CS Part 10 Cranes and Derricks amended, effective September 16, 2019
- NEW - 13 MIOSHA Standards amended, effective June 2019
- NEW - 29 MIOSHA Standards are amended effective December 19, 2018
- December 11, 2018 revisions to the MIOSHA Lead Standards