Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
News & Updates
- Jasper Weller, LLC in Wyoming cited for MIOSHA violations totaling $117,900 in proposed penalties
- Nonprofits receive $870,000 in MIOSHA training grants for worker safety and health
- ShapeCorp Best Practices
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- January 7, 2020 MIOSHA eNews
- Fall 2019 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails