Environmental Calendar, Events and Training
EGLE hosts conferences, workshops, and webinars, and develops on-demand training to educate customers on environmental requirements, sustainability practices, and other topics related to the protection of Michigan's environment and public health. To request an EGLE staff professional to speak at your event or organization, submit a Speaker Request Form.
EGLE COVID-19 RESPONSE:
The state is taking proactive steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in Michigan. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in reducing the coronavirus risk to Michigan residents. For details on EGLE's work during the pandemic, visit our COVID-19 response webpage. Follow state actions and guidelines at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus.
We will keep this page updated and communicate to registrants any changes we make to our schedule of events.
- Mar 10, 1-2PM : Helping Communities Access Water Infrastructure Funding Webinar
- Mar 15 & 16, 1-3:15PM: Principles of Basic Chemistry Part 1
- Mar 24, 11AM-12PM: Remanufacturing: Sustainable by Definition. Responsible by Design
- Mar 25, 12-1PM: Contracting for Remediation Projects: The Michigan Experience
- Mar 25, 9-10AM: Why spotted lanternfly? Assessing the potential threat of invasive species to Michigan
- Apr 13 - 16: Water Math Basics
- Apr 20, 9-10AM: Not in MI waters: Responding to watchlist aquatic plants in Michigan
- APR 20, 2021, 1-2:15PM: Lead and Copper Webinar 1: Site Selection/Sampling Plans
- APR 22 & 23, 8-10:15AM: Principles of Basic Chemistry Part 2
- Apr 27-29: UP Materials Management Forum (Virtual)
- Apr 29: Remediation & Risk Management Series Webinar: 2020 Voluntary VIAP Screening Levels
- May 4, 2021, 1-2:15PM: Lead and Copper Webinar 2: Sampling
- May 10-12:
Distribution Short Course
- May 25, 2021, 1-2:15PM: Lead and Copper Webinar 3: Reporting
- Jun 2-4:
2021 Michigan Sustainability Conference
- Jun 7-9: Limited Treatment
- Jun 14-15: Cross Connections