- Dam Safety Task Force report: Aging inventory requires immediate attention
- CANCELED: U.P. Energy Task Force meeting
- EGLE offers clean fuel grants to upgrade trucks, commercial buses, off-road work vehicles
- EGLE offers scrap tire cleanup, market development grants for 2021
- First meeting of Council on Climate Solutions scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 25
- EGLE Office of the Clean Water Public Advocate launches water leak pilot MORE NEWS
Radon is a leading environmental cause of cancer mortality in the U.S. Learn how to protect you and your family from radon, or hear more from EGLE’s recent interview on Michigan Radio’s Stateside with April Baer. Visit Michigan.gov/Radon for more information.
School's back in session and the opening bell has rung for EGLE Classroom! As students settle in for a new school year – whether at home or in the classroom – EGLE is providing a variety of online videos through its EGLE Classroom initiative that teachers and parents can use to supplement school lessons all year long.