Share your thoughts with the DNR at upcoming meetings
Oct. 22, 2021
The Department of Natural Resources is committed to providing Michigan residents the opportunity to share input and ideas on policy decisions, programs and other aspects of natural resource management and outdoor recreation opportunities.
One important avenue for this input is at meetings of the public bodies that advise the DNR and, in some cases, also set policies for natural resource management. Frequently check the DNR boards, commissions, committees and councils webpage for updates.
The links below will take you to the webpage for each group, where you will find meeting details such as location and agenda (when finalized). Please check these pages frequently, as meeting details may change and sometimes meetings are canceled.
- Belle Isle Park Advisory Committee - Thursday, Nov. 18, 9 a.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Michigan Historical Commission - Thursday, Nov. 4, 10 a.m. (Contact: Michelle Davis, 517-331-7374).
- Michigan Iron Industry Museum Advisory Board - Tuesday, Nov. 9, 3 p.m. (Contact: Barry James, 906-475-7857).
- Michigan Natural Resources Commission - Wednesday, Nov. 10, 9 a.m. (Contact: Su Schrauger, 517-284-6237).
- Timber and Forest Products Advisory Council - Friday, Nov. 19, 8:30 a.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-284-5876).
- Trails Advisory Council - Wednesday, Nov. 3, 9 a.m. (Contact: Annalisa Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Underwater Salvage and Preserve Committee - Wednesday, Nov. 17, 1 p.m. (Contact: Sheri Giffin, 517-335-2591).
- Western Upper Peninsula Citizens' Advisory Council - Wednesday, Nov. 3, 6 p.m. EDT (Contact: Stacy Welling Haughey, 906-226-1331).
- Wolf Management Advisory Council - Friday, Nov. 5, 9 a.m. (Contact: Victoria Lischalk, 517-599-1067).