Share your thoughts with the DNR at upcoming meetingsAgency:
June 25, 2021
The Department of Natural Resources is committed to providing Michigan residents the opportunity to share input and ideas on policy decisions, programs and other aspects of natural resource management and outdoor recreation opportunities.
One important avenue for this input is at meetings of the public bodies that advise the DNR and, in some cases, also set policies for natural resource management. Frequently check the DNR boards, commissions, committees and councils webpage for updates.
The links below will take you to the webpage for each group, where you will find specific location or virtual and teleconference meeting information. When finalized, meeting agendas will also be available here. Please check these pages frequently, as meeting details (such as locations and agendas) may change and sometimes meetings are canceled.
- Belle Isle Park Advisory Committee - Thursday, July 22, 9 a.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Equine Trails Subcommittee - Wednesday, July 21, 1 to 4:30 p.m. (Contact: Annalisa Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Forest Management Advisory Committee - Wednesday, July 14, 1 to 4 p.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-284-5876).
- Michigan Natural Resources Commission - Thursday, July 15, 9 a.m. (Contact: Victoria Lischalk, 517-599-1067).
- Pigeon River Country Advisory Council - Thursday, July 22, 5 p.m. (Contact: Mark Monroe, 989-370-5578).
- Timber and Forest Products Advisory Council - Friday, July 23, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-284-5876).
- Trails Advisory Council - Thursday, July 29, 9 to 11 a.m. (Contact: Annalisa Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Western Upper Peninsula Citizens Advisory Council - Thursday, July 22, 6 p.m. EDT (Contact: Stacy Welling Haughey, 906-226-1331).