Due to COVID-19 regulations and recommendations, the Michigan state NASP in-person tournament will be canceled. The 2021 Michigan state NASP event will be virtual. Information will be communicated as the details are developed and finalized. Hopefully, the live NASP tournaments will resume in 2022. Registration and event rules/regulations for the Virtual Bullseye State Tournament and Virtual 3D State Tournament will be posted on the NASP tournament website. For more information, please contact Rob Jellison at RobertJellison@Hartlandschools.us.
- Centershot Bullseye and IBO 3D Regional Outdoor Open
A multistate regional tournament series featuring in-person bullseye and IBO 3D outdoor competition. The Michigan event takes place May 21-22 in Hillsdale.
- Michigan homeschool/non-traditional school guidelines
- First male NASP archer in Michigan to shoot a perfect 300
- NASP 2021 virtual national tournament, April 18-May 8
The 2021 NASP national tournament will be held virtually this year! This means that schools will shoot on an official NASP range of their choice and submit their scores online or use the new scoring app. To make the experience more enjoyable for the archers and coaches, we strongly encourage schools to get together to shoot for this event if possible. All scores for this event must be shot during the official event window, April 18-May 8. The 2021 NASP virtual national tournament is an event open to all 1.3 million NASP student archers. BAI-certified teachers and coaches are encouraged to register students and teams to take part in what will likely be the largest archery tournament in history.
- 2021 NASP bullseye rules
- 2021 NASP IBO rules
- NASP statement on rule changes for homeschool students (April 12, 2021)
For NASP Instructors, Coaches and Participants
- Social distancing and NASP (9/16/20)
- Academic Archer Program equipment winners announced for 2021
- 2021 winners of the On Target for Life Awards and Recognition Program
- Even during a pandemic, NASP Academic Archer Program recognizes 17,344 student archers for academic excellence!
- Poundage gauge built for NASP
Coaches and archers, NASP has approved a new piece of equipment for your Genesis bow. This poundage gauge helps NASP participants determine the turns on a particular limb bolt for proper arrow flight. Check out the informational video at the link above.
- Archery retailers in Michigan
- Reducing barriers so more students can participate in NASP
- NASP SPEEDFLETCH information
- NASP Academic Archer program
- NASP On Target for Life Awards program