State Park Explorer Guides
Each year, we hire seasonal staff to conduct educational programs in state parks. These enthusiastic, nature-minded folks lead hikes and activities and present fun programs that shine a spotlight on each park’s unique resources. These positions have the best office views around!
Get great experience!
- Attend training in hands-on environmental education activities.
- Increase your knowledge of forests, insects, pond life and other topics.
- Create age-appropriate activities and programs.
- Present programs to children & adults, often within a family setting.
- Daily opportunities to practice professional speaking skills.
- Market your programs to the public.
- Get invested in the community through local outreach.
Enjoy a great work environment
- Spend time outdoors everyday.
- Share knowledge of nature and outdoor skills with others.
- Work in a scenic state park location.
Steps to Apply - Interviews will be held at various locations each year beginning in March and continuing until all positions have been filled.