People with or exposed to COVID-19
- Do not host or participate in any in-person festivities, if you or anyone in your household:
- Has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and has not met the criteria for when it is safe to be around others.
- Has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Is waiting for COVID-19 viral test results.
- May have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
People at increased risk for severe illness
- If you are at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19, or live or work with someone at increased risk of severe illness, you should avoid in-person gatherings with people who do not live in your household.
- Avoid larger gatherings and consider attending activities that pose lower risk (as described throughout this page) if you decide to attend an in-person gathering with people who do not live in your household.