The Community Engagement and Finance Division (CEFD) is a division within the Bureau of Local Government, at the Michigan Department of Treasury. Our mission is to partner with Michigan municipalities, helping them to be fiscally resilient through financial, operational, and regulatory support services.
News, Notices and Resources
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA): Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund
- State Land Bank Authority (SLBA) - Blight Elimination Programs
- COVID-19 Updates for Local Governments and School Districts
- Fiscally Ready Communities Program
- Webinar, Education, & Training Resources
- Prosperity Region Field Teams