Electrical Sign Installer

Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Required State License(s):

Any person engaged in the business of a sign specialty contractor who is not in a local licensing jurisdiction must be licensed with the State Electrical Administration Board. Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Construction Codes, Electrical Division at 517-241-9320.

Further Information:

If the electrical signs are within the city limits, you should contact city clerks office for license/permit information.

Revised: 6/2017