Does the IRP Unit issue IFTA decals?

No. Michigan IFTA transactions of all types are handled by the Michigan Department of Treasury. For IFTA information contact the Department of Treasury at 517-636-4580.



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.