If the Motor Carrier Responsible for the safety of my vehicle changes during the registration year what should I do?

It is important to update your IRP account with the USDOT and TIN numbers for your new Motor Carrier Responsible for Safety as soon as possible and obtain a corrected cab card.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.