Losing Your Privilege to Drive
As of Oct. 1, 2021, due to a change in state law, driver's license suspensions will be lifted if they were issued for failing to pay tickets or court fines or failing to appear in court for some violations. For more details, go to Michigan.gov/SOSCleanSlate.
- Driver Assessment and License Appeal Offices
List of Driver Assessment office locations for driver license reexamination hearings, and Driver License Appeal Division office locations for driver license restoration appeal hearings.
- Offense Code Index for Traffic Violations
- Driver License Hearing Request
All requests for driver license hearings must be in writing.
- Traffic Safety Division - Alternative Transportation Services/Transit Authorities by County
- Request for Driver Evaluation (DA-88)