Contact the Secretary of State
If you have a question, visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before sending an email. The answer you need may be right at your fingertips!
If you still need help with your question or would like to share your thoughts or concerns, fill out the email form below.
Other commonly requested telephone numbers, addresses and online contacts
- View Michigan Department of State program descriptions and organizational structure
- Mailing address: Michigan Department of State, Lansing, MI 48918
- Department of State Information Center toll-free number: 888-SOS-MICH; 888-767-6424; Staffed Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Secretary of State offices, hours & services: Branch Office Locator & Hours
- Filing a comment, compliment or complaint with the Department of State (use form below)
- Addresses for services on the Michigan Department of State
- Employment opportunities and information on how to apply: Employment Opportunities with the Department of State
- Title VI Policy (Discrimination/ADA Concerns) - Send message below, details available here
We Welcome Your Comments
Use the tab key to move from one field to another.
Use the topic pull-down menu below to identify the subject that best relates to your questions or comment. If you do not find a topic in the pull-down menu that fits your situation, please choose "Other" from the list.
Use the message box to provide additional information about your questions or comment.