- Gov. Rick Snyder signs legislation creating "PFC Alan Robert Blohm Memorial Highway"
- Michigan debuts sexual assault evidence kit tracking system, enhancing justice for survivors
- Lt. Gov. Brian Calley signs executive order expanding Michigan's Autism Council
- Lt. Gov. Calley: Michigan autism progress includes top 10 ranking for certified behavior analysts
- Gov. Snyder and Lt. Gov. Calley react to additional federal funding for Soo Locks construction
- $1 million in grants awarded to enhance sexual assault prevention on Michigan's college and university campuses
- Gov. Rick Snyder signs legislation creating the "Corrections Officers Jack Budd and Josephine McCallum Memorial Highway"