The Certification subcommittee serves to ensure that requirements and deadlines defined in the 911 statute are met. This includes reviewing county 911 plans and confirming that the plans are in compliance to receive funding through 911 mechanisms. The subcommittee also performs compliance reviews of counties to ensure that expenditures of 911 funds meet the criteria established by the State 911 Committee as "allowable" expenditures.
Certification Subcommittee Chair: Mr. Rich Feole, State 911 Committee, Calhoun County Consolidated Dispatch Authority, firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification Subcommittee Members:
- Mr. Philip Bates, INdigital, email@example.com
- Mr. Ray Hasil, Mason Oceana 911, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Gary Johnson, Marquette County Central Dispatch, email@example.com
- Mr. Scott Temple, INdigital, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Robert Stewart, Frontier Communications, email@example.com
- Mr. Vance Stringham, Roscommon County Central Dispatch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Phyllis Fuller, Peninsula Fiber Network, email@example.com
- Mr. Jeremy Ludwig, Allegan County Central Dispatch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Cynthia Fell, Plymouth Township Police Department, email@example.com
- Mr. Kyle Maury, Washtenaw County Sheriffs Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Tracey Peter, Hillsdale County Central Dispatch, email@example.com
- Ms. Eugenia Cook, Detroit Police Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Lyndsay Stephens, State 911 Office
- Ms. Joni Harvey, State 911 Office
Certification Subcommittee Meeting:
2021 Meeting Schedule
February 17, 2021 1:00 p.m
May 19, 2021 1:00 p.m.
August 18, 2021 1:00 p.m.
November 17, 2021 1:00 p.m.