Does MRA allow licensing stacking?
An applicant may apply for and be granted multiple (“stacked”) licenses for a Grower Class C only. Each Grower Class C license authorizes the grower to produce up to 1,500 marijuana plants in a single location, subject to the following conditions:
- A potential licensee that applies for stacked licenses will be subject to an additional regulatory assessment for each license.
- Stacked licenses must be issued to the same applicant/licensee.
- A licensee with stacked licenses must comply with all applicable local ordinances and zoning regulations.
- A licensee with stacked licenses must identify and track all information in the statewide monitoring system under the appropriate license.
- A licensee with stacked licenses is not required to operate each license in a separate, distinct working area.
See Rule 17 in the Marihuana Licenses Rule Set (R. 420.17).