Do I need a license for a social/cannabis club?

A person that allows consumption of marijuana products on the premises of a nonresidential location and charges a fee for entry, sells goods or services while individuals are consuming on the premises, or requires membership for entry shall acquire a Designated Consumption Establishment or Temporary Marijuana Event  license.

If the activity of the proposed club falls under this description, then the establishment would require a state license for a Designated Consumption Establishment before operating.