Can I sell food and/or alcohol at my Designated Consumption Establishment?

Sale, consumption, or serving of food or alcohol is prohibited unless the establishment has the appropriate authorizations from other federal, state, or local agencies as applicable.


Consumption of food by employees or visitors is prohibited where marijuana product is stored, processed or packaged or where hazardous materials are used, handled, or stored unless the marijuana establishment has a designated area for the consumption of food that includes, but is not limited to, a room with floor to ceiling walls and a door that separates the room from any marijuana product