I am part of an entity licensed under the Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act (MMFLA). Can I apply for an adult-use license as part of a different business with different individuals?

A supplemental applicant of an MMFLA licensee applying as part of a different entity would not automatically make the entity eligible for a license under the Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act (MRTMA). The other entity would need to hold a license under the MMFLA in order to apply for the license types requiring a license under the MMFLA.