Am I eligible for an adult-use marijuana establishment license?

The Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act (MRTMA) requires that for 24 months after beginning to receive applications for marijuana establishments, the MRA may only accept applications for licensure as follows:

Those who wish to apply for a Glass A Grower or a Microbusiness must be a resident of Michigan.

Those who wish to apply for a Class B or Class C Grower, a Processor, a Retailer, or a Secure Transporter must first hold a medical marijuana facility license.

Any applicant can apply for a Safety Compliance Facility.

Rules 6 through 9 of the MRTMA Emergency Rules detail the application requirements, qualifications, and ineligibility for state licensure. Rule 14 outlines reasons for the denial of a state license.