- MPSC proposes low-income heating surcharge of 93 cents
- We Are HIRING! Looking for someone to fill a financial analyst position in the Revenue Requirements section.
- MPSC approves nearly $50.3 million in cuts to customer bills from 7 utilities following federal corporate tax reduction
- MPSC Chairman Talberg: Call Miss Dig 811 hotline before digging
- MPSC opens investigation into DTE outages, line death
Public Acts 341 and 342 were passed on December 15, 2016, and signed by Governor Rick Snyder on December 21, 2016. PA 341 updates Michigan’s energy laws relating to utility rate cases, electric choice, certificate of necessity, and electric capacity resource adequacy, and establishes an integrated resource planning process. PA 342 updates Michigan’s energy laws relating to renewable energy, energy waste reduction, and distributed generation, and allows utilities to implement on-bill financing programs. The laws took effect on April 20, 2017.
Click here to find general information about implementation tasks, implementation status updates, and ways to keep informed of stakeholder engagement opportunities.