State Long-range Transportation Plan
The Michigan Mobility 2045 Plan, also known as the State Long-Range Transportation Plan, is a 25-year plan for transforming Michigan's transportation system. MDOT has begun development of a new plan to replace the existing plan, known as the MI Transportation Plan, in consultation with the public and stakeholders. The plan is the first of its kind to incorporate not only an overall vision of the state's transportation system, but to include two additional federally required documents: the State Rail Plan and State Freight Plan. These three documents combined into one will provide a streamlined vision of the transportation future in Michigan across all modes.
Comments on the draft plan can be submitted to MM2045 through Aug. 31 by emailing MDOT-MichiganMobility@Michigan.gov, visiting the MM2045 website at Contact Us/Comments - Michigan Mobility 2045, by phone or mail to:
MDOT Environmental Services Section
425 West Ottawa St.
P.O. Box 30050
Lansing, MI 48909
Visit the Michigan Mobility 2045 website for more information.
2040 MI Transportation Plan
- 2040 MI Transportation Plan - Executive Summary
- White Papers
- Public Comment Report
- Resource Agency Consultation Report
- Tribal Governments Consultation Report
- Stakeholder and Non-Metropolitan Local Officials Consultation Activity Summary
Region Specific Presentations
- Public Involvement Plan
- 2040 MI Transportation Plan Public Involvement Milestones
- MI Transportation Plan Revision Timeline
- 2040 State Long-Range Transportation Plan Webinar Flyer (Nov. 2015)
- 2040 SLRP Webinar - Nov. 10, 2015
- 2040 SLRP Webinar - Nov. 12, 2015