Mandated ReportersIf you are a part of any of the professions listed below, you may have a legal obligation to report any suspicions regarding vulnerable adults who you believe have been harmed or are at risk of harm from abuse, neglect or exploitation. To make a report, call 1-855-444-3911.
Health Care Services. Including, but not limited to:
- Hospital Administrators and Staff.
Educational Services. Including, but not limited to:
Public Services. Including, but not limited to:
- Social workers (administrators, supervisors, caseworkers, etc.)
- Law Enforcement Officers.
- County medical examiner and employees of the county medical examiner.
- Adult Day Care Providers.
Note: Any person other than those listed above may make a report to adult protective services, but are not legally required to do so.