- Open Up: Michigan launches "Inclusion" campaign during Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- Michigan residents encouraged to take steps to prevent poisonings in their homes
- Learn how to prevent brain injuries during Brain Injury Awareness Month
- MDHHS issues Request for Information for federal Integrated Care for Kids Model designed to improved children's health
- Measles case confirmed in Oakland County
- MDHHS Director Robert Gordon, in federal court, outlines plan to improve outcomes for children and families
- State reexamining Caro Center reconstruction project; outside consultant to assess state psychiatric facility needs
- Hatch a plan to prevent Salmonella illness when raising backyard birds
- Second annual Maternal Infant Health Summit to align public and private organization priorities to decrease mother, infant mortality
Mother Infant Health Equity and Improvement Plan to be unveiled by Governor Whitmer
- MDHHS releases latest report on potential for a Managed Long-term Services and Supports Program View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive