- Children who receive free and reduced-price school lunches may be eligible for food benefits this summer
- Michigan Tobacco Quitline offering free nicotine patches, gum or lozenges through September
- MDHHS announces delay of Section 298 pilot implementation
- MDHHS and LARA Order McLaren Flint to comply with Public Health Code to address Legionella risk
- MDHHS urges patients of West Michigan physician to consider bloodborne pathogen testing after alleged reuse of medical device
- Community listening forum on state psychiatric hospital project is June 13 in Caro
Comments may also be submitted via email
- New report shows employment rate increased for individuals with serious mental illness in 2018
- Revised state policy allows for donation of returned formula to food banks, shelters
- Student loan repayment program gives incentive for medical providers to offer opioid use disorder treatment
- MDHHS issues Request for Proposals for teen pregnancy prevention programming View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive