- Gov. Whitmer, MDHHS highlight state's successes in helping families gain greater access to food; Priority becomes even more important due to COVID-19
- MDHHS reiterates importance of COVID-19 testing as more cases of B.1.1.7 variant detected at U-M and in Wayne County resident
- Indoor Dining Reopens February 1; Caution and Focus on Enhanced Ventilation Recommended
Concessions and personal services also allowed under new MDHHS epidemic order
- Gov. Whitmer, MDHHS announce food assistance recipients will see additional benefits by end of January; Fifteen percent increase in payments will help families cope with pandemic
- MDHHS, Washtenaw County Health Department identify two more COVID-19 B.1.1.7 variant cases linked to earlier case; Individuals who were infected are associated with University of Michigan, which is working with health officials to limit the spread
- MDHHS issues guidance encouraging colleges and universities to require COVID-19 testing for on- and off-campus students
- 21 shipments of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine impacted due to temperature issues during shipment by distributor
- MDHHS launches paid media campaign to inform Michiganders about safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine
- MDHHS identifies first Michigan case of new COVID-19 variant, B.1.1.7. in Washtenaw County
- New MDHHS Epidemic Order Allows Indoor Group Exercise, Non-Contact Sports View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive