- MDHHS presents new approach to strengthen behavioral health at joint legislative hearing
- It's not too late: Michiganders urged to get flu vaccine before the holidays
- MDHHS one of only five agencies nationally to receive federal grant to prevent child abuse/neglect deaths, injuries
- Starting today, Michigan eliminates prior authorization for medications used to treat opioid use disorders
- MDHHS reports second death in Michigan from vaping-related lung injury
- MDHHS recognizes Dec. 1 as World AIDS Day
- Discuss family health history when gathering with loved ones this Thanksgiving
- MDHHS continues Flint food giveaway in December; Department distributes vitamin-rich food in time for the holidays
- MDHHS launches statewide media campaign in fight against opioids, harmful stigmas; Michigan residents to learn about the stigmas associated with opioid use disorder
- State Advisory Council on Aging releases report on innovation in aging services from communities around Michigan View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive