- MDHHS names Demetrius Starling to head Children's Services Agency that oversees child welfare system; Long-time Michigan advocate for children and families will continue state's successful reform efforts
- MDHHS launches pilot Travel Points Testing at Michigan Welcome Centers and airports
- Gov. Whitmer, MDHHS Children's Trust Fund ask Michiganders to Stand UP for kids during Child Abuse Prevention Month; Virtual program to spread important message
- State Seeking Vendors to Provide Mobile Vaccination Services for High-Risk Populations Across Michigan
Contract will help assist the state in reaching goal of vaccinating 70% of Michiganders
- Additional food assistance for 350,000 Michigan families in response to COVID-19 extended through April
- MDHHS issues RFP for youth suicide prevention programming
- MDHHS issues RFP for emergency shelter program
- MDHHS extends epidemic order, strengthens mask requirement for children; Order expands mask requirement to children ages 2-4 as recommended by American Academy of Pediatrics
- CORRECTION: Revises number of first doses administered from 5.5 million to 3.5 million.
MDHHS COVID-19 vaccine dashboard receives upgrades to improve information sharing
- Michigan overdose deaths decrease again in 2019, with a greater decline than in 2018; Opioid overdose deaths also decrease as state efforts pay off View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive