Published Reports & Surveys
- Comparison of Michigan Critical Health Indicators & Healthy People Targets
- Characteristics of the Uninsured and Individuals with Select Health Insurance Coverage in Michigan, Updated Annually Reports on the Uninsured and Individuals with Select Health Insurance Coverage in Michigan
- Michigan's Rural Health Profile The rural health profile examines the demographics of and compares health status between rural and non-rural areas in Michigan. Health status indicators include leading causes of death, chronic & communicable diseases, and behavioral risk factors. The profile also describes the types of resources available in rural areas of Michigan.
- Critical Health Indicators The Critical Health Indicators report describes Michigan's health and well-being and establishes a method for monitoring improvement. The report is organized by 4 specific health topics, and their 28 related measures or indicators. These indicators directly or indirectly measure the health and health behaviors of Michigan residents.
- Healthy Michigan 2010 Health Status Report
- Medicaid Blood Lead Testing Reports
- Michigan Maternal and Child Health County Profiles, 1993 to 2002 Michigan MCH County Profiles
- Epi Insight
Click here to access the Bureau quarterly newsletter, Epi Insight.
- Child Health and Safety Risk Survey: 2001 Summary of Findings
- Community Health Assessment and Improvement 2000-2001 Community Health Assessment and Improvement Report