MI Bridges Community Partner Tools and Resources
MI Bridges How-To Videos
MI Bridges Micro-Learning Videos
These microlearning videos (approximately 2-3 minutes) show key MI Bridges community partner and resident functionality broken down by task.
COMMUNITY PARTNER FUNCTIONALITY
- View Community Partner ID (CP-ID)
- Connect with a Navigator
- Notification Preferences
- Add a New Client
- Remove A Client
COMMUNITY PARTNER REFERRAL FUNCTIONALITY
Job Aids for Community Partners
Partners can use the job aids below to assist clients with using MI Bridges.
- Register a New Client Account
- Assist a client with Applying for Benefits
- Assist a client with Help Me Find Resources
- Manage My Case
- Connecting with a Client/Navigator
Partners can use the job aids below when using partner features in MI Bridges
- Register a New Community Partner Organization
- Create a New Community Partner User
- Manage My Organization
- View Metrics/Reports
- Referral Management
Community Partner Information
MI Bridges Community Partners Phone Assistance Guidance (Extended until December 31, 2021)
Community Partner Flyer - this flyer is helpful for Community Partners with information on the new MI Bridges
- View your information in the 2-1-1 database to be sure it is accurate.
- Click here for instructions to locate and /or update your organization's information in the Michigan 2-1-1 resource database.
Community Partner Outreach Materials
MI Bridges Community Partner Updates
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services distributes a bi-monthly community partner bulletin to help partners stay informed on the latest MI Bridges developments. See below for recent bulletins.
MI Bridges Enhancements and Updates - These notes are helpful to community partners and share enhancements and updates to MI Bridges.