Outreach and Education Subcommittee
The purpose of the Outreach and Education Subcommittee is to provide training and resources to outreach workers to ensure effective and safe services to Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers by service providers and community members. Goals/priority areas include providing training opportunities on outreach for state and non-state service providers and coordinating the planning of the annual statewide event.
- Open to agencies and service providers with an interest in the training and safety of outreach workers.
- Farmworker Legal Service's H2A Job List
- H2A Brochure English
- H2A Brochure Spanish
- Housing Locator Resource
- Inter-Agency MSFW Referral Form
- Michigan Immigrant Rights Center's Advocate Resources
- Mobile Application List
- OHSP Migrant Safety Guide English
- OHSP Migrant Safety Guide Spanish
- Outreach Worker Intro to FWs Growers
- Personal Safety Tips Handout
- Referral Contact List
- Resources for MSFWs
- WSHA Referral Form English
- WSHA Referral Form Spanish
Outreach Worker Training Materials
Top experts on migrant outreach present on topics important for all staff when planning and conducting outreach visits. Goals for the training are to provide resources for local and state agencies, core training for staff throughout the state, opportunities to learn more about other agencies and outreach conducted through these agencies, and education from top experts on select topics. Click here for the training materials.
For more information, contact Audra Fuentes at 269-615-6308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.