Here you will find a number of online training opportunities to help users navigate and work in the Michigan Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System (MiSACWIS).
Below you will find a series of computer based training (CBT) courses. The CBT’s, will guide MiSACWIS users through the system functions and provide data entry practice in a simulated MiSACWIS environment.
Juvenile Justice Training
- Access MiSACWIS Using MILogin
- Overview of MiSACWIS-JJ
- Getting Started Guide - MiSACWIS-JJ
- Record an Incident Report
- Record a JJ Strengths and Needs Assessment
- Record a Treatment Plan and Release Report
- Manage a Person Overview
- Record a Health Profile
- Record a Person Profile
- Verify and Approve A Roster