Michigan's waiver demonstration will consistently monitor and address child safety and include ongoing standardized assessments of improved parental capacity and child well-being as a result of service delivery. Expected Safety Outcomes:
- Decreased risk of maltreatment and increased safety.
- Decreased maltreatment and recidivism.
- Decreased court-ordered removal and out-of-home placement for children ages 0-5.
- Expected Well-being Outcomes:
- Increased parental capacity to safely care for children.
- Improved social and emotional well-being for children.