Office of Nursing Programs
The Office of Nursing Programs works with health care partners on strategic initiatives and nursing regulations that promote safe patient care in all nursing practice environments, advance the safe practice of the nursing profession, and assure a continuous supply of high-quality direct care nurses, nurse faculty, and nursing education programs.
To see materials and information on ONP events, click the following links:
- Nurses More Diverse, Better Educated as Shown from Newly Released Survey Data
Newly released data from the 2018 National Sample Survey of Registered Nurses (NSSRN), the longest running survey of registered nurses in the U.S., shows nursing is more diverse and better educated than a decade ago.
- Rehired: Emeritus Nurses Bring Knowledge and Experience to Younger Workforce
The health care problem of a nursing workforce shortage lessened by the emeritus nurse – a retirement-aged nurse who takes on limited nursing responsibilities.
- Regional Undergraduate Nursing Clinical Education Networking Events Planned
- Symposium on Exploring New Models of Undergraduate Nursing Clinical Education Material
- The Future of APRN Clinical Education Symposium Materials
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Webinar